Pages

Monday, May 24, 2021

Please Check with Me First about Potential Insurance Coverage.

It is trite to say that the Pandemic has affected us in extraordinary ways. During it, I am only able to accept Horizon Blue Cross of NJ health insurance as well as welcoming any Medicaid recipients. The times they are a changin’. Please check with me today as to which plans I may be accepting.

As a licensed and renowned child psychologist serving New Jersey and Metropolitan New York I have been working with kids successfully for decades. It is perhaps more important to get a handle on childhood behavior than it has ever been, so let’s work together to help your children!

If you don’t already know me, my name is Dr. Steven Sussman, a child psychologist practicing out of Mountainside, NJ. I want to get back to practicing throughout the Tri-State area, so look me up first to see if I am right for your family at sussmankids.com. Then, please call me at this phone number (908) 217-8106.

No comments:

Post a Comment