Pages

Friday, June 4, 2021

Are We Empowering Everyone?

Children need to develop their inner confidence, courage, and personal strength to feel like they can achieve their full potential. To successfully transition into the adult world, the key to helping students realize and harness their potential is empowerment. That is why I am a phone call away. My name is Dr. Steven Sussman, a renowned child psychologist serving New York and New Jersey.

To put this into simpler terms, empowerment means guiding your child in a manner that encourages their belief in their own abilities AND their potential for positive growth. This is the time that they need to rely on their inner strength as well as their sense of self-belief to meet and overcome the myriad of difficulties they face.

I have seen various types of reticence in my fifty years of helping kids in the Tri-State area. Empowerment is a relatively new term in the 21st century. We learn and grow with the times. Please call me at my Mountainside, NJ office…Dr. Steven Sussman child psychologist at (908) 217-8106. Visit sussmankids.com for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment