Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Seeing is Understanding.

For a moment I will explain ODD then I will direct you to my website to learn more. My name is Dr. Steven Sussman a nationally known child psychologist serving the New York/New Jersey area. ODD can be complicated for you as a parent and is a recent diagnosis of our understanding of children in America.

If your child is obstinate and at times downright unlikable, they may be suffering from ODD. Because schools have always concentrated on reading and memorizing this may not properly address this malady. I have a singular goal of teaching your kid(s) the proper skills and increased maturity so that soon they will eliminate this label of ODD.

Now for the other part that I promised you. My website sussmankids.com has an ODD tab. Please click on that and read my letter entitled The Shutdown Learner. This will give you greater insight. When you are ready please call me…child psychologist Dr. Steven Sussman at my office located in Mountainside, NJ at (908) 217-8106 to arrange a free consultation.

No comments:

Post a Comment