Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2021

I Have Been Described as Special and Unique.

In this case, I am very proud of that moniker. My name is Dr. Steven Sussman, an adolescent Psychologist located in Mountainside, NJ. and serving the greater New York Metropolitan area. One reviewer said "We all know that our children are special and unique. Therefore, it would make sense for us to find a therapist for our child (and adolescent) who has the same qualities.”

Another review of my work with adolescents put it this way, ”Dr Steve (sic) approach towards behavioral therapy is a refreshing change in the era where everything is unnecessarily complicated.” Reducing or eliminating the complicated part is one of my main mantras. Why not talk to kids on an equal playing field?

To say we have been through a tough period would be the world’s greatest understatement, but when we completely emerge from this challenging time, we will still need to raise our kids to adulthood and make responsible choices for the future. I hope you will allow me to help you through this journey. Visit my website at sussmankids.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment