Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2022

I Know That It’s an Important Decision.

Making the choice of whether or not your kid(s) need a little “help” on the way to adulthood is a difficult decision. Whom to trust with that responsibility may be even tougher. If the family agrees that there is a need, may I introduce myself? My name is Dr. Steven Sussman. I have dedicated my life to helping young people “take that next step” towards adulthood.

I would not presume to raise your child. That is your job. Sometimes, the house needs a fresh coat of paint, or the car needs a tune-up. Never ever be ashamed to admit that the help of a New York/New Jersey child psychologist is just the touch you need to be a success as a builder of young adults.

If you need a further understanding of me, Dr. Steven Sussman, please take a few minutes and carefully read about my philosophy and credentials on my website sussmankids.com. I have been building better young people one person at a time from my office in Mountainside, New Jersey. I hope that 2023 is a watershed year for your family. If you need to talk, I will be available at this phone number (908) 217-8106.

No comments:

Post a Comment