Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Dr. Heal Thyself.

Let’s be honest here…when I talk to you through this website and these blogs, I am talking to the adults NOT the kids! What kid is going to diagnose themselves and seek the kind of helpful communication that made me one of the most respected child psychologists in the New York/New Jersey area?

Do you…yes, YOU find yourself lecturing, scolding even shouting (who has not done that?). Some parents even medicate their children so that they can wrestle control over their child in what becomes an unnatural way. Parents who feed mood-altering medications are only exacerbating what has become a national epidemic.

Please call me and let’s discuss what is at the root of your kid’s aberrant behavior. My name is Dr. Steve Sussman, a child psychologist who helps children throughout the New York area. I have an office in Mountainside, NJ. Just call me at (908) 217-8106. My philosophy is better defined at sussmankids.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment