Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2021

This is Whom You Trust Your Child To.

Any doctor has got to pass muster when you decide to let them help your child. That is just logical. It doesn’t matter if it is physical or emotional…trust is tantamount. My mug is all over my website sussmankids.com so you can see for yourself I won’t bite!

As far as my credentials go, you will be able to read my biography and know that more than 40 years ago I received my PHD in clinical psychology. Currently, I have a private practice in New Jersey and New York, headquartered in Mountainside, NJ. I also have worked and done consulting for many and varied child care agencies.

As we head into 2022 there are many challenges to your children’s mental and emotional health that we never dreamed of as this decade dawned. I hope you will trust me with your child’s emotional growth in the year to come. Call me anytime at (908) 217-8106 and you can read about my philosophy at sussmankids.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment