Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Exactly With Whom Am I Trusting My Child’s Future?

It is a question that parents often ask when dealing with a teacher, a babysitter, or any care giver. How about with a Child Psychologist? That question may be more important than ever. My name is Dr. Steven Sussman. I got my PhD in Clinical Psychology more that 40 years ago and am now practicing out of my office located in Mountainside, NJ.

I went from there to an APA approved facility in New York. In the industry, I am not only known as a top Child Psychologist in New York and New Jersey, but also as a teacher of other professionals in my industry. It is one of the perks of being a top pro in the industry for four decades and counting!

Has 2020 been difficult for you and your children? You know the answer to that one. Let’s talk about your child’s future. It all begins with a phone call to my Mountainside office at (908) 217-8106. Perhaps, before that, I invite you to read all about me and my philosophy by visiting my website at sussmankids.com…talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment