Pages

Wednesday, February 5, 2020

I Wish I Could Afford that.

How many times in your life have you thought that?  Whether the subject is a nice restaurant, a luxury car, or a bigger home most of us have faced that dilemma.  What about as it pertains to your children’s health care…especially their mental well-being?  Now, that’s an issue that may require the right caregiver!

Although private insurance typically covers many health care costs, the challenges faced by families caring for a sick child are nearly always substantial.  These challenges may be exacerbated with mental illnesses.  If you are a parent of a child with special needs, I know that at this point I am “preaching to the choir”.

Please contact me to discuss insurance coverage and payment solutions.  My name is Dr. Steven Sussman.  I have been in the practice of child psychology in the New Jersey/New York area for decades and am now working out of my office in Mountainside, NJ.  Please don’t ever deny your child the proper care because of insurance.  Call me at (908) 217-8106.

No comments:

Post a Comment