Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2018

Real Help for NYC area Kids.

I want you to read this if you will indulge me for a moment.  “The group setting was perfect for my previously defiant and aggressive 5-year-old son, who thrived on the positive peer pressure, outside authority and rewards for good behavior. I had tried cognitive behavioral therapy, rewards charts, being strict, being lenient and nothing worked like Dr. Sussman's sessions to encourage good behavior. It's such a relief knowing I have a resource to return to if things go south again”.

I can’t say it any better myself.  One of my patient’s parents wanted me to know what a difference that I made in her son’s and, ultimately her family’s lives.  Nothing, I mean nothing, gives me greater satisfaction than to receive a missive such as this.  It is what motivates me to help hundreds of other families in our area.

My name is Dr. Steven Sussman.  I have dedicated my adult life to the care and treatment of emotional disorders in children and teens throughout New York and New Jersey.  I would like to think that I have made a difference and comments like these, buoy my resolve.  Please call me to make an appointment at my Staten Island or Mountainside NJ office (908) 217-8106.

No comments:

Post a Comment