Pages

Friday, March 2, 2018

Let’s Hear from the Adults.

The kids who work with Dr. Steven Sussman in group therapy may not realize the life-changing skills they have been given.  Some are stubborn, some are even a little combative at first, but eventually they will come away from these sessions as better people thanks to the decades of children’s therapy provided by Dr. Sussman.

Here is what adults are saying about his work.  “His sense of humor really gets kids to open up”.  “My kid is looking forward to the session tonight.  He really is thankful for your help”.  “Now that I am in college I thank you for pushing me toward better grades while I was in high school.  I am going for my undergraduate degree in mathematics”.

So many young adults have become better people because of the tireless work of Dr. Steven Sussman.  Is he an answer to your child’s behavioral issues?  You won’t know unless and until you reach out to him.  If you live near Mountainside, NJ or Staten Island arrange an office visit by calling one simple phone number (908) 217-8106

No comments:

Post a Comment